Farah M London Victoria Brows
The Victoria Brows inspired by the iconic Victoria Station in London.
For Farah Victoria station has become a symbolic meeting point, a place where she finds immense comfort and support from meeting up and connecting with other people who also live with Alopecia. Her Victoria Brows stand as a tribute to the transformative power of human connection in the face of adversity.
Victoria Brows share some similarities to Farringdon Brows but with a subtle twist. They feature a slightly thinner shape and a gentle arch.
In two shades black and brown.
Tips for brow application:
- Cut the brows out as close as you can, you can trim some of the hairs down if you want to.
- Make sure your skin is clean and free from any makeup or oils before applying.
- Position where you want them, gently press down in case you need to lift them to reposition.
- Once happy with the position press firmly then soak with water. When they are ready the paper will slide off, do not pull the paper before they are ready.
- Gently wipe and let dry down. Once dry you can add eyebrow makeup on top if you want to. Farah M Brows are waterproof and will last 1-2 days. Please see the videos on how to apply and remove your Farah M London brows.
We use Royal Mail's Tracked 24 & Tracked 48 Services. Each customer will receive a tracking number so you know exactly where your goods are, from leaving our warehouse to getting to your chosen destination! For more information about Shipping & Returns, checkout our Shipping Information page.