Farah M London Farringdon Brows
The Farringdon brows are the brows that Farah wears herself, inspired during her time creating and designing jewellery as a student at Central Saint Martins.
In two shades black and brown.
Tips for brow application:
- Cut the brows out as close as you can, you can trim some of the hairs down if you want to.
- Make sure your skin is clean and free from any makeup or oils before applying.
- Position where you want them, gently press down in case you need to lift them to reposition.
- Once happy with the position press firmly then soak with water. When they are ready the paper will slide off, do not pull the paper before they are ready.
- Gently wipe and let dry down. Once dry you can add eyebrow makeup on top if you want to.
Farah M Brows are waterproof and will last 1-2 days. Please see the videos on how to apply and remove your Farah M London brows.
PLEASE NOTE: Farah M London brows work best on people who do not have any brow hairs. They may possibly work for people who have sparse brows, but Farah hasn’t been able to test them herself.
We use Royal Mail's Tracked 24 & Tracked 48 Services. Each customer will receive a tracking number so you know exactly where your goods are, from leaving our warehouse to getting to your chosen destination! For more information about Shipping & Returns, checkout our Shipping Information page.